Saturday, November 17, 2012

Romney Denies He's a Crybaby


Defeated Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney denies he is a crybaby.
“Yes, I lost the election,” said Romney.  “But there are reasons why I lost, many of them relating to the gifts Obama gave to blacks, Hispanics and young people to win their votes.  But I’m no crybaby.”
President Obama offered to meet with his defeated rival to discuss some of Romney’s ideas to help the country.  However, Mr. Romney has refused that offer.
“Why should I meet with that guy,” said the former governor.  “He’s never been nice to me and I’m the one who should have won the election.  If anybody’s a crybaby, it’s him.”
It is traditional for defeated presidential candidates to retire from the limelight and assume a low profile.  Mr. Romney, on the other hand, apparently does not want to leave the national stage.
“I should have won,” said Romney. “Even Karl Rove says so and Karl’s always right.  I know I conceded on election night but that was a mistake.  I won fair and square and I want what’s mine.”
Governor Romney has reportedly been collaring anyone he can on the street and complaining about the election outcome and the unfair result.
“The White House should be mine,” says Governor Romney.  “And I intend to do whatever it takes to get it whether that means launching a legal challenge or holding my breath until I turn blue.  Would a crybaby do that?  I don’t think so.”
Mr. Romney has also issued a press release stating that he is also not a sore loser, a whiner or a liar, liar, pants on fire.

No comments: